I know, I know, everyone’s done this by now. I’m very late to the party. I may have even been nominated on some other blog and not noticed due to being ignorant or something. None the less, in traditional, fashionably late Alex style, I now present to you:
I believe you are all familiar with drill. I believe that this game is a bit played out now, though, so I shall not be nominating anyone. None the less, here are my eleven random facts about me:
1) I take a bath in the tub nearly every day. I’m a bit addicted to them, and I’m convinced that they are good for keeping the skin on my bottom soft and spankable.
2) In addition to being a spanking and, it would probably be fair to say, discipline fetishist, I also have some level of fetishistic feelings towards selecting and wearing cute or ornate panties and knee socks, wearing a large number of layers of clothing during cold weather and bandaids, especially cute bandaids and especially when they are applied to me by someone else.
3) I once hit our State Bird with my car. I was rather distressed.
4) I’m currently grounded from USING THE LIGHT OVER THE STOVE because I keep leaving it on by accident. This is probably the silliest thing one can be grounded from ever, and it’s even sillier that it really bothers me.
5) There are only five decorative things in my living room: a signed and framed photo of Morena Baccarin that was a gift from a friend, a picture of my deceased elder brother, a periodic table, a small jar filled with origami stars which Zeki made for me and Barry and Bearito, my two flocked bears that Malignus bought me during my first two trips to Bear Country, USA.
6) The other day, I passed out unconcincious in the middle of the grocery store because I hadn’t had enough water that day. It was a pretty unique experience, but I don’t recommend it to others.
7) I want a puppy, but the deal is that I can’t get a puppy until I can beat Malignus at chess. I’m not good at chess. 🙁
8) I only learned how to swim about a week ago. I wouldn’t say that I’m good at it, but at least now I can do it to some degree without looking like a total fool.
9) My favorite ice cream flavor is peach. Mmmmm.
10) I was once spanked so hard that my fake eyelashes came off. I was surprised that this was possible.
|Eh, fake eye lashes don’t make that big of a difference, anyway. This was taken earlier in the evening before they came flying off my face.|
11) The fact that there are 11 items in this list is really going to ruin S_F’s day. 😀
And now, on to the questions that were posed to me Kaelah, over at Ludwig’s Rohrstock-Palast:
1. What was one of your first kinky fantasies which you can remember?
My original spanking fantasies were very unformed and mostly just involved the actual act. Even as a child, I fantasized about adults in Domestic Discipline relationships, although I didn’t know that was the name for it. I also fantasized about being spanked by my peers, or by teachers or other authority figures. It wasn’t until grade seven when the stories I made up in my mind became complex and included reoccurring characters and complicated discipline scenarios.
2. What makes you happy about blogging?
I like to write, and I like to share that which I write. Blogging has been a great outlet for that, and it lets me ramble on to a bunch of people instead of just talking my friends’ ears off all the time. 🙂
3. Did blogging ever made you sad? If yes, why?
A couple of times I got into a slump of not posting, and this made me really disappointed in myself and therefore lead to me posting less frequently. That totally made me sad. I’ve only really been able to stick to my desired schedule now that I have YS enforcing this for me.
4. Please describe one of your happiest kinky moments.
Over the summer, I spent six consecutive weeks touring the county and shooting/filming. I didn’t get back to Sioux Falls or see Malignus until after Shadowlane. When I arrived home, he had suffered a concussion at work that evening and he called me as I was getting off the plane to let me know I was not to tackle hug him for health reasons. There was quite a bit of regular hugging, though. We were both super exhausted that night, but he still spanked me two different times before bed, effectively melting away all the stress and exhaustion that had built up over a long period of travel. I felt so safe and content over his lap, and I was as at home as a girl has ever been. It’s wonderful to have a relationship where I can go out and have those sort of adventures and come home to be right where I belong again. 😀
5. What do you like about the kinky community?
Everywhere else, my fetishism makes me weird. Period. No matter how accepting a vanilla person is, within a group, if people knew just how much of my life was dedicated to spanking and D/s related activities, people would ostracize me. Here, I’m just one of the gang. I feel safe from judgement and like I can be my real self. 🙂
6. Are there things you don’t like about the kinky community?
I don’t like Politics, and sometimes, spanko politics pop up. “You filmed with so and so and I hate them, so now we’re not friends anymore” and that sort of shallow thing. I also dislike drama, and things like back stabbing, and unfortunately, that happens from time to time, too.
7. Please describe the most memorable development that you made in your kink (for example, meeting fellow kinksters for the very first time or becoming open for a new kind of play).
Probably the most memorable development for me would be when I came to learn about and be comfortable with my submission. I previously only identified as a bottom, but I eventually discovered that submission is really gratifying and an excellent way for me to grow. I’ve been much happier since I started down that path.
8. Are there crucial elements in your kinky play?
For a scene to be gratifying to me, it either has to be spanking related or be something that another person with a strong scene presence or energy is really into, in a way that he can bring me into it as well. I did several scenes with IG that just weren’t stuff I’d normally be interested in, but which brought me into an awesomely submissive headspace because it was entirely about his enjoyment and that was something that our relationship made work. I can’t just get into something else with some random person, although truthfully, it’s rare for me to really get into a spanking with someone I don’t really know unless he is very talented at the mental side of things.
9. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to spanking storylines or videos?
Heather W. and I have a glitter explosion. Spanking ensues.
I don’t drink enough water either. My cousin calls me the camel because I sometimes go for periods of time with drinking very little.
Oh, and you should try playing Malignus when he’s sick? Or you could get a chess app and practice. Trust me, the puppy is totally worth it.
It’s a good idea! I should work on it. Awwwww, puppy!
That’s it. I have a girl crush on you. That photo on the bed… so yummy! 🙂
Oh, thanks! That makes me blush. 🙂
It’s always fun to read some new things about you. I think glitter may be one of those things that’s best left to fantasy. SUCH a mess to clean up. So so bad. 😉
Oh wow, I’m apparently in a rare “really bad girl” headspace, because my first thought when I saw this was “Well, then we’ll do it in a hotel!”
Very glad that the Morena photo has a place of honor in your house. Hmmmm wonder where one finds peach ice cream. Good luck on the chess playing.
Bryer’s makes the best peach ice cream, in my personal opinion. It’s not easy to find, but really good. 😀
Thanks again for the photo. It’s so great. 🙂
Thank you very much for having played along and for having shared so many interesting things about you, Alex!
I love taking a bath in the tub, too. Not for my skin, though, but because I find it so relaxing. 🙂
Oh, and maybe you better shouldn’t watch any of Ludwig’s and my clips. Since we are not native speakers, I often make the one or other mistake when making a clip in English with spontaneous dialogue. 😉
Oh, I really don’t mind when it’s someone who doesn’t speak English! It only bothers me when it’s someone being lazy– they know they messed their line up, but they don’t want to edit it out or fix it or something, especially when it’s a scripted video and not spontaneous. I like your videos a lot, I find them very endearing and genuine. 🙂
Wow, thank you very much for your kind compliment, Alex! 🙂 I didn’t know that you had seen any of our clips.
Being a total perfectionist and control freak, I can absolutely relate to what you say re laziness. Ludwig and I usually film at least two intros for our private fun clips and use the best parts for the final clip. We even re-shot the whole action scene of our very first clip a few weeks after the first try because we weren’t content with the visual appearance of the first shot. 😉
Of course this is something one can only do when making private clips and not at professional shoots. And we still don’t always manage to cut out all of my vocabulary / grammar mistakes or the parts where we are a bit stiff because of the camera and because we have to improvise in a foreign language. I hate that, but then I have to tell myself that it is only fun and that I am neither an actress nor a native speaker of the English language, so it can’t be (and doesn’t have to be) perfect.